Your wedding day is closing in and you’ve already spent a ton of time researching for the venue, beautiful dress, shoes to look stunning. However, many brides find themselves in a problematic situation when it comes to their make-up. Makeup is one of the most important elements when it comes to making you look special for your special day. In today’s time, minimalistic bridal makeup is given preference owing to being easy and classic, making you look beautiful in a natural manner. If you need some form of inspiration, consider these makeup tips that will help you look naturally stunning. The following tips are from franchises know for the best salon treatments in Pune, India, so you can whole-heartedly trust them.
- Moisturizer – The skin is the most important part for the perfect natural look, and it needs to be looked after for a few weeks before the actual day. The first thing to do this is to apply a moisturizer on your face at least a month in advance every morning and evening. There are a few more tips to consider. The first would be to apply a moisturizer comprising of SPF that offers protection during the summer and winter. The second is to regularly apply the moisturizer, especially if you have dry and flaky skin. This is important since applying a foundation could become impossible during the time of the wedding.
- Foundation – The foundation is usually applied on the day of the wedding. Before applying the foundation, you need to apply the right skin tone complimenting your skin. Also, you need to consider the correct foundation since it comes in powder, cream, and liquid forms. Since you wish to look natural, choosing the liquid form would be the ideal. Remember, choosing the wrong skin tone and foundation will result in either too light or too dark appearance to your makeup. The foundation tip is used by most of the best salon franchises in India.
- Highlighter and Brush – Highlighter and blush are applied to give your face a finishing look. Before applying one, the colour blush you use must be cared for. For skin that’s fair with pink undertones, a soft pink blush would be your ideal choice. Opt for a peach colour blush if your skin is fair with golden undertones. If your skin is brown with pink undertones, a fuchsia blush will work wonders. After choosing the right blush, pat the blush with a medium-sized brush. Start from the cheeks with a few strokes towards the nose. Finally, use a simple style highlighter for a final touch on the tip of your nose, cheeks, and then the chin.
- Mascara – To make the eyes stand out, eyeshadow and eyeliner are perfect. Mascara is another popular application that also does the same job but with better results. To look more natural with your eyes being the main show, you may want to use a black-brown mascara with one-twolayers max. Avoid using plain black mascara.
- Brown Filter – A majority of brides love to apply filters to make themselves look full and natural. You should use a brown filter. Just ensure you are using the filter in small amounts, complementing your natural hair color to look natural yet bold and beautiful.
- Lipstick – Nude lipstick is going to be your best bet for the natural bridal look. This type of lipstick complements the colour of your skin. For more shine on your lips, consider using a lip gloss of clear lip. However, do take note that this type of lip gloss can wear-off, and an occasional touch us is required.
Consider the above-given tips for natural look wedding makeup. If you don’t want to go through the hassle, head over to the salon Apple to get yourself treated with the best of professionals at the best prices to make your special day even more memorable.